Data Erasure & Destruction
- Secure On-Site or Off-Site Destruction
- NAID Certified
- Certificates Provided for Records
- R2 & e-Steward Compliant
- DoD 5220.22-M 3 Pass
- Customers covered by our professional liability insurance policy with Lloyds of London
Data Migrations & Moves
- End-to-End Project Planning
- Complete Audit of all IT Assets
- Best Practices To Minimize Downtime
- Seamless Domestic or Global Logistics
Rentals & Swing Gear
- Rent equipment one-week to one-year
- Enterprise Servers, Storage & Networking
- Preserve Capital with flexible OPEX model
- Perfect for Data Center Moves & Migrations
“Congruity has been supporting 15 sites for Tupperware, both domestically and internationally, for over 7 years.
We have never had an issue that Congruity could not resolve and they have the fastest response time we have seen bar none."
Why Choose Congruity?
Remote Monitoring & Call Home
Proactive automated error notification via call/email home for immediate correction on all SAN components. All systems under our support are proactively monitored 24 hours per day, 365 days per year to minimize the risk of unnecessary downtime.
Superior Parts Replenishment
All spare parts are tested to comply with OEM standards for replacement components. Sector-by-sector Drive Validation and Power on Hour (POH) Testing is carried out to ensure all disks going back into a customer’s environment are reliable and well below the manufacturers predetermined useful life/runtime threshold.
OEM Certified Engineers
Support for implementation, connectivity and configuration assistance. Best practice reviews, performance tuning, capacity analysis SAN Health Checks and general assessments, all done by OEM certified engineers.
Congruity offers more than 700 Forward Stocking Locations across the globe and provides support in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Exceptional Customer Service
Congruity help desk operators are responsible for logging all incidents and either resolving immediately or escalating the incident to one of the Level 3 technicians that oversee each and every shift. All tickets are tracked in the customer portal to ensure SLAs are met and to give full visibility into all incidents to ensure quick resolution and the best end user experience possible.